Job Title: Temp Staff - Communications and Customer Engagement (CCE)
Job Type: Temp 7 Months
Job Location: Central Singapore
Salary: Hourly Rated
It is a Singapore is a statutory board under the Public Service Division, Prime Minister’s office. They are the central learning institution for the Singapore Public Service and play a pivotal role in partnering government ministries and agencies to develop people for a first class public service.
- Raise customized and standard in-house proposals
- Monitor and send reminders to agencies to close proposals
- Reply to simple customer requests and queries (e.g. asking for standard in-house run dates)
- Data collation, cleaning, and preparation for agency engagement purposes
- Support Agency Engagement events and CRM projects
- Any adhoc tasks assigned by the Agency Engagement Cluster Leads and/or Agency Engagement Managers
- Positive and proactive attitude, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong administrative, problem solving and co-ordination skills
- Possess ability to multitask and work independently
- Good analytical skills; knowledge and skills in Data Analytics and Project Management will be an advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively within and with external partners
- Relevant working experience in Customer Service; experience in Agency Engagement will be an advantage.
- Total Hours – 42 hours per week
- (08 .30am to 6pm Mon to Thurs
- 8.30am to 5.30pm, Fri)
If interested to explore the job opportunity, please send in your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your salary expectations & availability to take it forward.
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602