Job Title: Temp Officer for Partnerships
Duration: 6 months from 1 October 2020 to 31 March 2021
Working Hours: 9am – 6.30pm or 9.30am – 7pm Monday to Friday
Job Location: Central Singapore
Responsible, dependent, mature. Pleasant looking and friendly.
Able to use excel, words, pdf, Photoshop, zoom.
3- 5 years working experience preferred in customer service, sales or events management.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma holder
Tenant Servicing Works
- Carpark Reservation
- Weekly Updates of Events
- Monthly Updates of Events in Restaurant
- Issuance of Carpark Coupons
- Tenants’ Feedback Collation Report
- Updating tenants when there’s a promo or events that can help generate revenue for them
- Estates matters related coordination
Revenue & Sales Development: Venue Rental Enquiries (external) & Events Management
- Email/Call enquiries
- Site recce
- Billing process
- Events management
- Filming & Photoshoot related matters
Operations & Admin
- Managing venues and operationalising new resource booking system
- Revenue updating and billing for catering, vending machines and others
- Various workgroup reps and reporting for KPI
- Assisting with budget related paperwork
- Assist with partnership events and misc fund raising events
If keen, please share your CV at email@example.com stating your salary expectations & availability to take it forward.