- Assist client to count and collect vouchers from participating merchants
- Ensure the vouchers movement count and reporting tally.
- Reconcile any discrepancy and to follow up on necessary reporting to management.
- Merchant management including recruitment, enquiry, reimbursement etc.
- There will be a fair bit of physical work (Carrying of Totebags, given to store vouchers while travelling to and fro various locations).
- Any other roles assigned to ensure the smooth execution of the scheme.
- Min. GCE ‘O’ Levels
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fit to carry Totebags, which will be given for you to store vouchers collected from Merchants.
- Self-motivated & takes initiative
- Able to exercise reasonable judgement and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work under pressure and tight timeline.
- Team Player who possess strong relationship skills.
- Enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life.
- Only Singaporeans
- Working location: Tampines or Jurong East (Choose 1)
- Working hours: 8.30am – 6pm (With 1 hour lunch break)
- Contract period: Immediate to duration of 6 months.
- Salary: $10/hour
- This is an outsourced role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at [email protected] or Nadiah at [email protected]
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667