• Perform day to day operation for supply chain functions - shipping, receiving, material handling and distributing material from internal and external sources.
• Handling the accompanying paperwork.
• Provide basic admin support to the department.
• Work on Work Instruction (WI) documentation.
• Data entry, Goods Receipt (GR), filling and photocopying.
• Responsible for daily housekeeping of the store/warehouse.
• Good knowledge of integration between the modules SAP MM/SD and portal.
• Take part in the development of logistics / operation plans/projects.
• Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction through reports by collecting and analysing.
• Perform other job-related functions as assigned
• Ensure and promote compliance to company and procurement policies and procedures
• At least Higher Nitec or Diploma in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of relevant working experience
• Proficient in Warehouse management system, SAP MM/ SD, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Team player, positive, initiative and willing to learn attitude
• Good communication and problem-solving skill
Nearest MRT: Buona Vista
Interested candidates simply submit your application by clicking the link
or email your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com stating your availability, and reason(s) for leaving. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Belinda Ho EA Regn. No. R1876407
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd EA License No. 93C4403