• Provide assistance in the setting up of Intelligent Robotic Automation Lab, Automation Control and Technology Lab and The [email protected]
(Land Transport Workshop).
• Required to assist in the setup of equipment such as robotics and vehicles.
• Involve in planning and arrangement to meet stipulated timeline of events.
• Assist in the gathering and consolidation of information and material required for labs set up and launch.
• On top of the standard window office software skills such as Word, PowerPoint, excel etc.
• Have basic electrical and electronic knowledge so that he will be more familiar with the items in the lab.
• Weekday, 8 hours per day
• Woodlands. (School environment)
• Salary: S$9.50 per hour
• Contract Period: 5 Apr 2021 to 4 Oct 2021
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
and Nadiah at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure your resume is updated at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667