• Assist the school discipline master and operation manager in student discipline matters.
• Assist in the maintaining of order and management of students during school recess, lunch break, after school programme, detention class and in-house suspension.
• Assist General Office staff in adhoc administration work, e.g calling of parents, serving the counter, answering phone calls.
• Administrative duties generally include checking and monitoring of students attendance through online portal.
• Help to bring students/ class to different locations in school during events
• Excellent team-player who is organized, meticulous and with the ability to multi-task.
• Comfortable working in the school environment
• Some IT knowledge and MS office skills e.g MS Words and good communication skills.
• Monday to Thursday: 7.30am to 4.30pm, inclusive of 0.5 hr lunch break
• Friday: 7.30am to 4.00pm, inclusive of 0.5 hr lunch break
• Lakeside. (School environment)
• Salary: S$2,000-S$2,200 per month
• Contract Period: Immediate till 31 Dec 2021
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure your resume is updated at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1660434