Job Location: various Location
Working Hours: Rotating shift of 8 hours (between 6 am and 11pm)
Our client is a leading public organization responsible for ensuring a clean and green environment, and the sustainable development of Singapore. Its key roles are to protect Singapore's resources from pollution, maintain a high level of public health and provide timely meteorological information.Job Responsibilities:
· Guide and encourage hawker centre patrons on safe distancing measures such as:
o Keep a safe physical distance (of 1 metre) when queueing up at food stalls
o Wear masks at all times, unless when eating or drinking
o Encourage patrons to choose take-out or food delivery options if seating capacity is limited
· Advocate patrons to return their trays as part of the SG Clean Movement to keep our hawker centres clean.
· Support enforcement operations (e.g. littering offences) and advisory on tray return.
· Collate statistics and prepare reports to aid in the department’s decision-making process
· Any other duties as assigned.