As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, our Client helps members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Every of their Ambassador plays a vital role in helping Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. So long as you have the passion and commitment to serve the public, you will find your niche in our big family.
Responsible to provide storage administration support and configuration of the storage, archival and backup systems.
The Profile We are Looking for:
- Minimum 4-6 years of hands-on experience in Storage domain with the ability to perform daily monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity in managing and supporting storage systems across different products.
- The nature of our Client’s environment would require a successful candidate to be able to respond promptly to incident, investigate and provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Successful candidates are also expected to work during off-peak hours to support system activities (e.g. patching, upgrade) where applicable.
- Only Singaporeans and PR can be considered.
- All positions will be on contractual term of 2-year under our Client’s payroll unless otherwise stated.
- The seniority of the appointment will be subjected to an interview assessment and candidate’s relevant experience.
This exciting opportunity could be yours if you have prior experience. An attractive salary package, competitive benefits and the golden opportunity to develop personally and career-wise awaits the right candidate!
By submitting your application and resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
All resumes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested Candidates, please send your queries to:
Contact Person: Gibson Tham
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd (EA Licence No. 93C4403 / EA Regn. No. R1988659)