As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, our Client helps members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Every of their Ambassador plays a vital role in helping Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. So long as you have the passion and commitment to serve the public, you will find your niche in our big family.
Responsible to lead and guide the Identity Access Management Engineers in the user’s access lifecycle. Involvement would include:
- Development and management of Identity and Access grants and accesses the Company’s equipment, users and data;
- Review policies, processes and technologies used to manage and improve privileged accesses;
- Support and deliver program aimed at improving, standardizing and streamlining process and governance practises that are information security; and
- Provide expertise consultancy and facilitate discussions in areas of Identity and Access control administration and related matter.
The Profile We are Looking for:
- Minimum 15 years’ working experience within the information security and identity and access management domain;
- At least 4 years in a project manager role with supervisor responsibility;
- Past experience in building/ implementing/ supporting IAM tools/ projects;
- Familiarity in a variety of Identity Access Management tools or Privileged Identity Management solutions; and
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle, operating systems, user directories, directory services and active directories, etc.
- The nature of our Client’s environment would require a successful candidate to be able to respond promptly to incident, investigate and provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Successful candidates are also expected to work during off-peak hours to support system activities (e.g. patching, upgrade) where applicable.
- Only Singaporeans and PR can be considered.
- All positions will be on contractual term of 2-year under our Client’s payroll unless otherwise stated.
- The seniority of the appointment will be subjected to an interview assessment and candidate’s relevant experience.
This exciting opportunity could be yours if you have prior experience. An attractive salary package, competitive benefits and the golden opportunity to develop personally and career-wise awaits the right candidate!
By submitting your application and resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
All resumes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested Candidates, please send your queries to:
Contact Person: Gibson Tham
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd (EA Licence No. 93C4403 / EA Regn. No. R1988659)