Job Title: Senior/ Financial Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jurong East, Singapore
Key Skills: SAP FICO
It is one of three public healthcare clusters in Singapore, and an integrated Academic Health System and Regional Health System that delivers value-driven, innovative and sustainable healthcare in Singapore. As a Regional Health System, it works in close collaboration with community hospitals, general practitioners, family medicine clinics, nursing homes and other community partners to provide integrated care to the community.
- Manage both in-house and out-sourced projects to meet project scope, budget and schedule with proper project plan that is closely monitored and if necessary, adjusted
- Work closely with external vendors and internal users in the development/ support of various new systems in the public healthcare landscape
- Responsible for the maintenance, monitoring and review of application (mainly SAP FICO and iSH) changes due to internal users (mainly FP&A and Business Office team) requests
- Assist internal users in their daily usage of the application, provide application support and advice to user to enable the effective and efficient use of the applications, including conducting application training to users, troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, connectivity, user access and component configuration problems
- Analyze user’s requirements, include determining feasibility, cost, time and resources required, compatibility with current systems, potential problem area and recommending solutions
- Responsible for creation of all system workflow documentations and to ensure that they are kept up to date.
- Knowledge and support the implementation of Robotic Process Management (RPA) software
- Good understanding on how data are linked/ connected
- Familiar in working with huge dataset and able to visualize how to extract the required information
- General degree (IT preferred) with at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge/expertise in implementation of Finance module in SAP/Oracle ERP System
- Proficient in SAP FICO + ISH, Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Access) and other data mining tools
- Proficient in at least coding in visual basics.
- Able to code in other language will be a plus advantage
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL
- Experience in healthcare industry and public healthcare subsidy & financing framework is preferred
- Pro-active, able to take challenges, work independently or as a team
- Able to work in a dynamic and face paced environment
If interested, please apply with your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your current / expected salary and availability to take it forward. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
Manager - Executive Search
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602