Job Title: Researcher (Service, Enforcement and Operations Management Community)
Job Type: Contract One year
Job Location: Buona Vista, Singapore
Key Skills: Research
It is a statutory board under the Public Service Division, Prime Minister’s Office. They are the central learning institution for the Singapore Public Service and play a pivotal role in partnering government ministries and agencies to develop people for a first class public service.
- The research function in the Institute of Public Administration and Management, Service and Operations Management Team advances thinking in service, enforcement and operations management for the Singapore public sector.
- As a researcher, you will design, plan and conduct research. You will also communicate the research insights to support the learning and development of public sector service practitioners and leaders, and help them develop and implement strategies to deliver excellent operations and service.What you will be working onProposing research topics, designs and plans in Service, Enforcement and Operations Management.
- Conducting research on key emerging trends in Service, Enforcement and Operations Management, and drawing insights that are contextualised for the Singapore public sector.
- Uncovering citizens’ insights for Service, Enforcement and Operations Management using appropriate research methods, including but not limited to surveys, ethnographic interviews, intercept interviews, focus group discussions, contextual inquiries, observations, etc.
- Translating research insights into learning products such as articles, videos, infographics, toolkits, scenarios, games, simulations, case studies and papers on the topic of Service, Enforcement and Operations Management to meet learning needs both within and beyond the classroom.
- Convening and facilitating communities (both online and face-to-face) to share best practices, and pertinent issues and challenges for the public sector Service, Enforcement and Operations Management communities.
- Designing and facilitating discussions on Service, Enforcement and Operations Management.
- Designing and implementing learning interventions for practitioners and leaders.
- Organising roundtables, seminars and lectures helmed by practice leaders and academics to raise awareness of current and emerging Enforcement & Service Management issues.
- Providing advisory and consultancy services to public sector agencies, and managing multi-disciplinary projects.What we are looking forWe are looking for someone who can value-add by bringing in inquisitive and analytical perspectives, and has a flair for communicating research in ways that facilitate the learning of the diverse Service, Enforcement and Operations Management community. In particular, we are looking for someone who:
- Possesses strong analytical skills
- Possesses strong written and oral communication skills to put across research in a way that engages learners
- Is able to engage and manage stakeholders at various levels.
- Is able to work both independently and in a team.
- Is self-motivated, innovative, enterprising and adaptable
- Has an interest in Service, Enforcement and Operations Management
If interested to explore the job opportunity, please send in your updated CV in word format at Manisha.email@example.com stating your salary expectations & availability to take it forward.
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602