- Assist in the concept study of changing the mode of learning for courses from classroom-based to a blended format with inclusion of online learning modules.
- Liaise with respective Course Managers to identify and curate new or existing courses to suit online learning.
- Assist in the concept design, development, execution and marketing of the online learning modules.
- Work with appointed vendor to ensure that the requirements of the project are being executed and monitor the timeline to complete the different milestones.
- Work with internal divisions to ensure a seamless process on running the online course modules.
- Min. Degree in Marketing or any other equivalent qualification.
- Able to work in a face-pace environment.
- Possess relevant experience in concept design, development, execution and marketing of online materials would be an advantage.
- Only Singaporeans.
- Working location: Lavender
- Working hours: Mon - Thurs (8.30am - 6pm) , Fri (8.30am - 5.30pm)
- Contract duration: Immediate - Mar 2021
- This is an outsourced role.
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at Kyreachin@rmagroup.com.sg or Angela at Angelaputri@rmagroup.com.sg
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R2090065