- Assist in the preparation of papers to obtain approval and budget for ICT projects.
- Assist in the administrative aspects of ICT Audits, documents preparation, coordinating responses to and from auditors,
- Assist in the administrative aspects of procurement, tender documents preparation, tender calling, tender evaluation and tender award,
- Assist in the co-ordination with third parties including contractors and other suppliers,
- Maintain project documentation as required,
- Assist in tracking of project timelines and deliverables
- Assist in the preparation of project communications materials,
- Project secretariat functions including
o Scheduling meeting and booking of rooms,
o Polling and confirmation of Agendas
o Taking minutes of meeting, and
o Track and followup outstanding action items
Any other instructions from the Authority with regard to the project.
- Degree in IT or any other relevant discipline.
- Experience in ICT project management, ICT audit, work process improvement.
- Well versed in stakeholder management and vendor management.
- Understanding/work on of IT quality records and documentations.
- Experience in ICT Agile project methodology and IT quality management systems (ISO, etc)
If you feel that you are what we are looking for, Kindly send in your resume (MS Word or PDF Format) to Deepti at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your availability and salary expectations.
EA Licence Number. 93C4403
EA Regn. Number. R1875237