Your duties and responsibilities include but not restricted to the following
- Work with project partners and agencies to promote, develop and implement Programmes to enhance the organisations in emergency preparedness and responsiveness.
- Maintain the division’s social media platforms.
- Guide and support the Community Emergency and Engagement Committees.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by your supervisors.
- Min. Diploma/Degree
- Possess min.1 year of relevant working experience in related field.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Possess good command of English, communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, meticulous and able to work independently
- Only Singaporeans
- Working location: Lavender
- Contract period: 1 year contract (Dec 2020 – Dec 2021)
- Working hours: Mon-Fri (8.30am – 6pm)
- Salary: Up to $3,400/month
- This is an outsourced role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at Kyreachin@rmagroup.com.sg or Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667