Programme Co-ordinator / Min. Diploma / Immediate - March 2021 (Lavender)
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
- Manage and administer the Singapore Experiential Tours (SET) and ensure that there are sufficient tours to cater to the prospective new Singapore citizens.
- Oversee the smooth implementation of the project by working closely with the venue owners, colleagues.
- Provide administrative and procurement support.
- Monitor and coordinate the feedback from the SET participants and prepare quarterly reports for submission.
- Administer, collate and coordinate responses from interested new immigrants on the status of their volunteering opportunities.
- Provide administrative support for GRC Citizenship Ceremonies and vendor management.
- Provide procurement support and event support for adhoc projects.
- Provide administrative support for e-programmes on e-platforms (proficient in handling social media).
- Min. Diploma in Marketing or any other equivalent qualification.
- Able to work in a face-pace environment.
- Possess relevant experience as a Program Coordinator would be an advantage.
- Only Singaporeans.
- Working location: Lavender
- Working hours: Mon - Thurs (9am – 6.30pm) , Fri (9am - 6pm)
- Contract duration: Immediate - Mar 2021
- This is an outsourced role.
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at Kyreachin@rmagroup.com.sg or Angela at Angelaputri@rmagroup.com.sg
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R2090065