As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, our Client helps members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Every of their Ambassador plays a vital role in helping Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. So long as you have the passion and commitment to serve the public, you will find your niche in our big family.
Responsible to identify and investigate intrusion to determine cause and extent of the breach. Involvement will include the development and implementation of remediation plans as well as preparing a comprehensive and accurate incident report with precise findings/ analysis for the relevant parties and management.
The Profile We are Looking for:
- Minimally 7-10 years of hands-on experience in incidence management, incident reduction and post-incident review process.
- Excellent knowledge in a variety of platforms, operating systems, network, databases or software applications.
- Prior experience in proposing mitigation techniques and countermeasures for incident management.
- Excellent written, communications and time management skills.
- The nature of our Client’s environment would require a successful candidate to be able to respond promptly to incident, investigate and provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Successful candidates are also expected to work during off-peak hours to support system activities (e.g. patching, upgrade) where applicable.
- Only Singaporeans and PR can be considered.
- All positions will be on contractual term of 2-year under our Client’s payroll unless otherwise stated.
- The seniority of the appointment will be subjected to an interview assessment and candidate’s relevant experience.
This exciting opportunity could be yours if you have prior experience. An attractive salary package, competitive benefits and the golden opportunity to develop personally and career-wise awaits the right candidate!
By submitting your application and resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
All resumes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested Candidates, please send your queries to:
Contact Person: Gibson Tham
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd (EA Licence No. 93C4403 / EA Regn. No. R1988659)