• Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations.
• Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking.
• Plant and propagate bedding plants. Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
• Work with gardening hand tools.
• Maintain a clean garden by clearing rubbish and litter from the garden and grounds.
• Provide guidance to management on matters related to the garden.
• Ensure a safe environment for staff and students by adhering to safety and health regulations.
• At least 2 years' working experience in a similar role as requested by the client.
• Portfolio of the gardening projects that personnel has worked on.
• Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 8:00am to 12.00pm
• Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Tampines. (School environment)
• Salary: S$1,100-S$1,500 per month
• Contract period: 1 Nov 2020 - 30 Sep 2021
• Duration: 11 months
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at email@example.com and Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941417 or 62987159
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667