• Maintain general cleanliness of the special rooms in the school - 2 food labs, 6 science labs and 2 art rooms.
• Provide basic logistics support for school activities and functions e.g. assisting in tables and chairs arrangements and other support.
• Perform simple administrative work; operate and maintain basic office equipment and materials.
• Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Able to carry table and chairs and climb up and down the stairs
• Able to understand and write simple English
• Comfortable to work in the school environment
• Mon – Thurs : 7am to 4pm inclusive of 0.5hr lunch break
• Friday: 7am to 3.30pm inclusive of 0.5hr lunch break
• Lakeside. (School environment)
• Salary: S$1,400-S$1,600 per month
• Contract period: 1 May 2021 - 30 Nov 2021
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
and Nadiah at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure your resume is updated at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667