o Multimedia production and ICT support
To oversee the school’s multimedia production to support school events, committee programmes and external publicity. Media can be in the form of videos, photos or posters.
To maintain the school’s photo and video gallery.
To assist in school functions when appropriate, such as the school’s level camps, Speech Day, etc.
To manage the non-SSOE ICT assets in the school, including its maintenance and loan management.
As part of the ICT Team, to manage PA assets and provide PA support for school activities and events.
o Conduct ICT Training for Staff and Students
To provide relevant ICT training to teachers and students:
to plan, coordinate and conduct ICT enrichment classes on Photoshop, Premiere Pro, iMovie, Google Suite, Micro:bits, App Design etc.
to assist in the training and mentoring of students for multimedia production, editing and other ICT related competitions such as OSOS, NEmation, National Software Competitions etc.
to conduct suitable staff training on the use of G Suite for Education and selected Google Workspace Marketplace Apps.
To assist teachers in multimedia production, photography and videography.
o PA/ AV Systems support
To take charge of the procurement, installation, repair, service, maintenance and condemnation and use of the school’s PA systems such as mics, mixers, amplifiers and speakers.
To take charge of the procurement, installation, repair, service, maintenance and condemnation of the school’s AV equipment, projectors and visualisers in the school.
To ensure PA equipment required for fire drills are in good working condition.
To supervise vendors and AV contractors in carrying out AV equipment and LCD projectors installation works.
To update the school’s messaging broadcast TV system.
• Passionate about story telling through videos
• Able to speak and type Chinese, in order to conduct interviews in Mandarin and add Chinese captions as requested by the client
• Registered with MOE as an instructor as requested by the client
• Diploma in Photography, Videography or relevant area
• Enjoy creating videos, from concept to completion. Competent in Premiere Pro and related Adobe Products
• Enjoy taking photographs and creating photo montage and posters. Competent in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and related Adobe Products.
• Familiar with the following areas or Apps will be useful:
G Suite for Education
G Suite Administration
Swiiit Web Content Management System
• Mondays to Fridays: 8:00am to 5:00pm, inclusive of 30 minutes lunch break
• Clementi. (School environment)
• Salary: S$2,500 - S$3,000 per month
• Contract Period: 4 May 2021 - 31 Mar 2022
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
and Nadiah at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure your resume is updated at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667