Manager / Assistant Manager – Communication and Marketing (11 Months Contract/ Up to $5,500)
Our client is the lead agency driving Singapore's Smart Nation initiative and public sector digital transformation. As the Centre of Excellence for Infocomm Technology and Smart Systems (ICT & SS), our client develops the Singapore Government's capabilities in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Application Development, Sensors & IoT, Digital Infrastructure, and Cybersecurity.
- Develop and execute impactful marketing and communications campaigns to drive awareness, engagement and conversion among key target audiences using both online and offline channels.
- Plan and execute virtual and/or in-person events to engage various stakeholders within and outside of the public sector.
- Craft internal and external communication materials such as presentations, copy for electronic direct mailers, press releases and social media posts.
- Partner and communicate seamlessly within the project team for alignment and to ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
- Liaise with external vendors and partners throughout the project.
- Provide support on administrative and procurement matters.
The Profile We are Looking for:
- At least 5 years of proven experience in public relations and/or marketing and communications especially on the digital front.
- Played a key role in planning, organising and managing virtual and in-person events ranging from tens to thousands of participants.
- Proven track record in successfully planning and executing digital campaigns to drive awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Prior experience of working in or with the public sector and/or in the academic/learning space is advantageous.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Strong stakeholder communication and management skills.
- Good time management skills and adept at managing concurrent tasks.
- Mon to Thu: 8.30 am – 6.00 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Working Location at Pasir Panjang.
This exciting opportunity could be yours if you have prior experience. An attractive salary package, competitive benefits and the golden opportunity to develop personally and career-wise awaits the right candidate!
By submitting your application and resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
All resumes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested Candidates, please send your queries to:
Contact Person: Eunice Tan (EA Regn. No. R1770648)
Email: [email protected]
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd (EA Licence No. 93C4403)