Maintenance First Line Supervisor –Oil & Gas (Contract -West)
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
• Responsible and accountable for all maintenance activities performed at their area of responsibility as directed by the Maintenance Superintendent or Field Superintendent (Second Line Supervisor (SLS)).
• Proficient at leading a work team and demonstrating good work management skills. Able to lead a basic project or simple Turnaround (T/A).
• Creates a high performing team: coaches, mentors and supervises direct reports.
• Ensures that all employees and contractors meet applicable personnel and process safety, security, health, and environment (SSHE) requirements.
• Demonstrates good leadership skills in holding employees and/or contractors accountable for their field safety and execution performance (scope compliance, cost, quality, efficiencies, etc.). Ensures the maintenance superintendent and field superintendent (SLS) are informed of major issues and safety concerns.
• Ensures that all activities are in compliance with applicable Company management systems (e.g., Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), Controls Integrity Management System (CIMS), Global Product Quality Management System (GPQMS)/Global Product Integrity Management System (GPIMS).
• Effectively manages maintenance strategies, planning, scheduling and execution to ensure safety, reliability and integrity.
• Responsible for ensuring Best Practices, Maintenance & Reliability (M&R) expectations, permitting process are followed. If role is more focused on overseeing field execution work, then must possess a strong awareness of factors that drive project / Turn-Around implementation costs - with appropriate cost control skills.
• May be responsible for supporting the Operations Emergency Response activities - depending on site expectations and division of Emergency Response between Operations and Maintenance personnel.
• A leading proponent of the Job Safety Analysis process and ensures all maintenance activities are conducted in a safe and effective manner by all maintenance technicians.
• Ensures good communication across all facilities, so maintenance issues can be adequately addressed and actions completed.
• Frequently this role will participate in Risk Based Work Selection (RBWS) to ensure the safest and most effective use of maintenance resources.
• Works actively to remove barriers to help ensure maintenance / project / turn-around work activities meet its cost and time delivery goals.
• Where applicable, collaborate with Planners/Schedulers and/or Outside Service Providers (OSP) to develop resource plan, verify and endorse OSP cost estimates.
• Responsible for managing maintenance activities within the budget, identifies and captures efficiencies and prioritizes work commitments, stewards AFEs.
• Daily coordination with the service providers. Demonstrates strong awareness of mechanical work quality expectations to ensure work is “done right” and "done safely".
• May be responsible for procedural reviews, safety planning and execution of pipeline inspections (In-line Inspection (ILI), External Corrosion Direct Assessment (ECDA), etc.), hydrostatic testing and excavation/repair activities.
• Behavioral Skills: Adaptability, analytical thinking, collaboration, effective communication, courage of conviction, sound decision-making, risk management, shows initiative.
• Functional Skills: SSHE management - operations and maintenance, managing critical maintenance activities, maintenance planning, maintenance scheduling, turnaround planning, maintenance management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
• Broad knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
This is an outsourced role.
If you are keen to know more about this role, please email Aparna at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your resume in MS Word format. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R22109193
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1