• Develop instructionally sound templates for rapid content development for e-learning.
• Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions at the individual learner and/or organization level.
• Work with technical team to test and ensure that the e-learning packages are working well in the learning management system.
• Partner with the technical team in training activities that are pedagogy related.
• Develop resources to help end users acquire technical competency in the use of e-learning packages.
• Suitable credentials in instructional design, educational technology, learning analytics and training.
• Knowledge of current trends in technology (i.e. AR/VR/MR), and experience in developing e-learning courseware using Articulate Rise, Storyline or iSpring will be an advantage.
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong project management skills and ability to work as a team.
• Experience working in educational institutions is an added advantage.
• Mondays to Fridays: 8.30am to 6pm. 1 hr lunch break.
• Ang Mo Kio area. (School environment)
• Salary: S$4,000 - S$5,000 per month
• Contract Period: 6 months from immediate (with option to extend upon client confirmation)
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at email@example.com | 64941417 or 62987159
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1660434