• Create resources (e.g. presentation slides, worksheets) for P1 to P6 students to learn about ICT skills.
• Create mini tests to assess P1 to P6 students ICT skills.
• Conduct training sessions for students & teachers to level up their ICT skills.
• Conduct enrichment sessions for students to learn additional ICT skills.
• Provide ICT support for staff and students.
• Comfortable working in a school environment.
• Registered with MOE as an instructor as requested by the client.
• Able to use common Google Workspace Tools (e.g. Slides, Docs, Sheet, Site).
• Able to use common Microsoft Office Tools (e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
• Mon - Thu: 7.30am to 4.30pm (including 1 hour lunch break).
• Fri: 7.30am to 4.30pm (including 1 hour lunch break).
• Yishun area. (School environment)
• Salary: up to S$2,700 per month
• Contract Period: 27 Dec 2021 to 24 Dec 2022
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at firstname.lastname@example.org | 64941417 or 62987159
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1660434