• To plan and conduct ICT Training for Primary 1 to 6 students, Teachers & Staff.
• To plan and conduct advance ICT Training for ICT Mentors.
• To provide ICT support to teachers during ICT infused lessons.
Provision of technical support for school’s rollouts and school’s Information and (ICT) initiatives:
• To provide technical support to vendors and staff during school’s ICT rollouts.
• To set-up ICT equipment and provide standby support for school events (e.g. Primary 1 Registration Exercise, e-Oral examinations).
• To assist and support staff on School ICT initiatives (e.g. video and resource creation)
• To carry out required tests on school purchased software (e.g. Application Compatibility Testing)
• To provide troubleshooting and resolution of all incidents relating to School Standard ICT Operating Environment (SSOE) and non-SSOE devices in school.
• To manage the school’s ICT resources (e.g. replacement and condemnation of ICT equipment, maintenance and updating of iPads and other non-SSOE devices, loaning of ICT equipment etc.)
• To update the ICT department’s inventory on a timely basis.
• Other administrative tasks as and when requested by the school, (e.g. taking of photographs for school functions, E-learning festival, Cyber Wellness festival etc.)
• Diploma in a computing related field or equivalent qualifications/ certifications.
• Registered with the Ministry of Education (MOE) as an instructor.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Flash, Authorware, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Premiere, and video editing software.
• Strong in classroom management and able to engage primary school students during lessons.
• Able to train and engage staff for ICT training.
• Mondays to Fridays: 8:30am to 5:30pm, inclusive of 1hr lunch break
• Eunos (School environment)
• Salary: S$2,150 per month
• Contract period: 1 Jun 2021 to 31 May 2022
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
and Nadiah at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure your resume is updated at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667