Graphic Designer (10 Months Contract/ Up to $4,200)
Our client is the lead agency driving Singapore's Smart Nation initiative and public sector digital transformation. As the Centre of Excellence for Infocomm Technology and Smart Systems (ICT & SS), our client develops the Singapore Government's capabilities in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Application Development, Sensors & IoT, Digital Infrastructure, and Cybersecurity.
- To work with the Communications & Marketing team, and UX design team to develop concept, creative artwork, and graphics for digital and offline media.
- Development of product logo, brand style guide, illustrations/graphics, infographics, eDMs, digital banners, slide presentations, posters, brochures, and advertisements, etc.
The Profile We are Looking for:
- Advanced Diploma/Diploma in graphic design, mass communication or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of design experience in both offline and online creative.
- Experience in creating digital marketing materials.
- Candidates with good project management and people management skills are preferred.
- Experience in editorial content creation is an advantage.
- Basic photography or videography skills is an advantage.
- Candidates should show that they are strong in the following areas: Creativity and flexibility, Typography and layout skills, Time management
- Mon to Thu: 8.30 am – 6.00 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Working Location at Pasir Panjang.
This exciting opportunity could be yours if you have prior experience. An attractive salary package, competitive benefits and the golden opportunity to develop personally and career-wise awaits the right candidate!
By submitting your application and resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
All resumes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested Candidates, please send your queries to:
Contact Person: Eunice Tan (EA Regn. No. R1770648)
Email: [email protected]
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd (EA Licence No. 93C4403)