Job Title: Deputy Director / Director, Bioprocessing Cluster, Enterprise
Job Type: 3 Years Renewable contract
Job Location: Central Singapore
Key Skills: Bioprocessing (large molecule therapeutics development and manufacturing).
It is Singapore's lead public sector R&D agency. As a Science and Technology Organisation, it bridges the gap between academia and industry. Its research creates economic growth and jobs for Singapore, and enhances lives by improving societal outcomes in healthcare, urban living, and sustainability. Also it plays a key role in nurturing scientific talent and leaders for the wider research community and industry. Our client is currently looking for a new Director (Bioprocessing), to lead the Bioprocessing Cluster in Enterprise Division.
- Engage with companies to understand their businesses, product/service offerings, and technology needs.
- Engage with Singapore's scientific units to understand their capabilities and relevance to companies.
- "Matchmake" companies and researcher/research units, to bring in new investments, products, and jobs to Singapore's economy.
- Develop marketing and commercialisation strategies to promote technology commercialisation and transfer from Research Institutes to the industry.
- Review and assess research with long term view to IP output.
- Structure and negotiate licensing deals.
- Work closely with relevant industries to market the portfolio and research capabilities through licensing, collaboration and facilitate the technology transfer and spinoff companies through these technologies. Manage and lead a team of managers in the team.
- Translate knowledge of strategic R&D with opportunities for value creation and value capture in Singapore into relevant technology roadmaps, developing strategies for industry involvement, and formulating clear collaboration objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of R&D policy and strategy, programme design and management competencies, and communication skills to engage a diverse set of stakeholders within and outside.
- Min 10-15 years of relevant working experience in the Bioprocessing (large molecule therapeutics development and manufacturing) sector.
- Experience with intellectual property management and business development is preferred.
- Exposure to start-ups is advantageous
- Possess strong analytical thinking skills and willingness to learn.
- Results oriented, pro-active, and a team player.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the maturity to handle diverse stakeholders with competing interests, navigate uncertainties and solving problems.
If interested, please apply with your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your current / expected salary and availability to take it forward. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602