Job Title: Data Analyst / Senior Data Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Central Singapore
- You are comfortable solving business questions using data and presenting data-driven recommendations to management using data analytics/science techniques and data visualization tools such as Tableau. You collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand their needs, identify data from primary or secondary sources, analyse data and predict business trends, correlations, patterns and customer behaviours and design solutions that can deliver business impact. You would help to create business impact through analytics by driving quantitative problem solving
- Identify data from primary and secondary sources (e.g. organization and individual training needs and priorities, learning preferences, Public Service demographics and programme feedback) to build relevant data pipelines to support data projects.
- Engage stakeholders to establish business requirements and make recommendations to solve business questions using data.
- Analyse data using statistical techniques, build statistical models, identify patterns and trends and gather key insights for business decision making.
- Predict business trends, correlations, patterns and customer behaviours using insights from data.
- Create reports and dashboards using data visualization tools such as Tableau to present the information and findings to internal stakeholders.
- Assist in creating and enforcing policies for effective data governance and management.
- Drive the adoption of data analytics and build a data culture within the organization.
- Make recommendations to solve business questions using data.
- At least 4 years of experience in data analytics or a related function
- Experience in handling larger date sets and relational databases
- Proficient in MS Excel and data visualization tool such as Tableau. Experience with statistical package or analysis tools such as SPSS, R and Python is a plus
- Possess an analytical mind set and aptitude for problem solving
- Good communications skills for stakeholder engagements
- Background in Statistics, Data Analytics or Computer Science preferred.
If interested and having the desired skill sets with relevant experience, please share your CV in word format at Manisha.firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it further.