· Exchange information between cardholders, issuers, merchants, acquirers, members and product offices.
· Must be fluent in Spanish and English (Written & Verbal).
· Identifies, documents and reports all inaccuracies or procedure breaches to management.
· Provide level 1 call, email, chat and/or enrollments support for multiple company products and services.
· Provide day-to-day support to company client institutions and company program managers to ensure customer expectations are exceeded. Set-up new users, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve processing, application usage, or business issues, as well as on-boarding new company initiatives and programs.
· Respond to customer inquiries relating to general functionality of company products via multiple communication channels.
· Own level 1 issues through resolution working with company product, application, business or development groups.
· Understand the customer's needs, business requirements and priorities; Know when Level 2 Support escalation is needed.
· Actively seeks solutions and identifies, troubleshoots, resolves application or business issues.
· Educate customers on product and basic software applications, usage, and functionality.
· Compiles and updates production escalation trackers throughout the day and end of day
production reports highlighting actions taken and QA measurements.
· Data entry in multiple internal applications
· Recommends initiatives and changes to improve quality of service for the unit
· Works with the production floor and other departments to coordinate workflow and ensure a seamless operation.
· Customer Service Rep will continue to exchange information between cardholders, issuers, merchants, acquirers, members and product offices by providing day-to-day level 1 support to the public for company client Support products to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
· 1 year of customer service / Call Center experience is required or preferred. Prior experience in contact center, financial industry or ecommerce environments is strongly preferred.
· Must have punctual, regular and consistent attendance
· Demonstrated dedication to quality and customer service based on the customer’s needs
· Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team
· interaction, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required.
· Computer experience within Windows environment as well as ability to navigate the internet,
· utilize computer shortcut functions, and navigate through multiple program platforms
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
· Must have the ability to remain objective while performing quality control functions.
· Must have sound knowledge of bankcard operations and company Products and services
· Able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications with a focus on Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as familiarity with internal CRM applications.
· Schedule flexibility to accommodate evolving business needs for the various channels.
Its a 3 months contract position with a possibility of extension.
If you feel that you are what we are looking for, Kindly send in your resume (MS Word or PDF Format) to Deepti at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your availability and salary expectations.
EA Licence Number. 93C4403
EA Regn. Number. R1875237