Job Title: Credit Settlement Risk Manager
Job Type: Contract 6 months
Job Location: Central Singapore
Our Client: It is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
The incumbent will manage the credit settlement risk of clients and other assigned countries, monitoring their credit ratings, settlement exposures and recommending actions such as ratings, collateral and initiatives to support business. Incumbent will work closely with internal and external stakeholders including Country Management, Franchise Management, Merchant Services and Treasury. Externally the role will interface with clients.
The Singapore-based position is a regional role covering several AP markets reporting directly to the Senior Director, AP Credit Settlement Risk. As part of the extended global CSR team, you will actively lead and participate in initiatives to further refine and improve global credit risk management policies & procedures.
- As the subject matter expert on client and country risk, you will actively engage with internal and external senior executives to contribute to strategies that support business growth while advising on solutions to address risk concerns.
- Conduct credit risk assessments, monitor client risk exposures based on analysis of financial statement including balance sheet structures and strategies, loan portfolios, off-balance sheet transactions and liquidity management.
- Research and analysis of institutional and sovereign risk, credit ratings issued by rating agencies, financial modeling and knowledge of banking systems, economic and political status of assigned markets.
- Lead client due diligence reviews through interaction with client senior management, and provide assessment of client’s financial performance and management.
- Ongoing monitoring of client exposures to ensure collateral shortfalls are highlighted and rectified timely.
- Make reports / presentations to senior management and at client risk conferences.
- Good Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Engineering. Degree in other fields will be considered.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in analyzing bank / non-bank financial institutions, counter-party credit risk or corporate credit risk gained with a reputed financial institution.
- Experienced in directly interacting with Financial Institution clients and large-tier Corporates.
- Must be proficient in written & verbal communication in English. Ability to communicate in an additional Asian language will be a plus.
- Mature, able to work independently to drive strong initiatives. Good team player able to work collaboratively with the rest of the team regionally and globally.
If keen & interested to learn more, please apply with your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your salary expectations and availability to discuss it further.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
Manager - Executive Search
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602