Control System Engineer – Oil and Gas MNC (Contract – West)
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
Our Client is a Fortune 500 Company and is one of the largest integrated refiners, marketer of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers in the world.
Maintenance and Engineering
• Site contact for process systems including maintaining high system availability for Business supported process systems & applications.
• Assist site in ensuring flawless execution of new process system installs, upgrades and enhancements within allotted budget and schedule.
• Support the development of 5 year systems plans as part of the Planning & Budgeting process and assist with project proposal for systems upgrade/replacement options, manage enhancements and capital related upgrades for local systems / applications.
• Develop system design/architecture, hardware selection/specifications & functional design specification for Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) control system programming and Human Machine Interface (HMI) development.
• Lead control system configuration, testing, field installation, and commissioning activities.
• Onsite software support during commissioning phase of projects.
• Investigate that systems checks, maintenance activities, and scheduled systems and data backups are taking place as scheduled.
• Help sites coordinate with EMIT any local connection to the L4 network.
• Serve as the primary contact for all Industrial Control System Requirements (ICSR)/IT Controls Management (ITCM) related questions and activities and provide assistance to site in understanding and applying the ICSR/ITCM requirements to standalone systems, control systems and applications.
• Support site to achieve above the line (ATL) IT Audits
• Assist site to develop BCPs and DRPs and ensuring DRPs for process systems / applications are tested as required.
• Assist site on system and PLC risk assessments.
• Responsible for keeping up to date with major cyber security developments and sharing knowledge with site.
• Assist other sites in South AP and North AP on system controls related issue and provide advice to problem resolution.
Security, Safety, Health and Environment
• Ensure safe working environment with zero incidents
• Ensure technicians/contractors adhere to established standard procedures
• Familiar with OIMS/ISO14000 expectations
• Participate in safety walks, inspection, near miss reporting, LPSA and LPS
• Familiar with Work Control, Work Permit procedures, and T1BP
• Actively involved in OIMS/RA/IA/EA and gap closures
• Familiar with GPIMS/ISO 9001:2000 guidelines and requirements.
• Familiar with brand integrity
• Familiar with Management Control - Basic Standards, Policies and Corporate Oil Measurement Practices e.g. HCP, CIMS, etc.
• Familiar with HCP/CIMS requirement
• Familiar with ICSR/ISRMP requirement
• Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• Preferably at least 3 years’ experience in the oil & gas/petrochemical industry
• Possess high degree of computing skills and information technology knowledge required
• Knowledge Securities and Controls requirements, including ISRMP, UIA, ICSR and Audit standard and practices.
• Working knowledge of lubricants and greases blending controls and transfer systems / applications required
• Automatic batch Blending (ABB), In-line Blending (ILB, Simultaneous Metered Blending (SMB)m Piggable Transfer System and Piggable Manifold System for lubricants and greases
• Lubricants and greases blending controls/transfer systems programming knowledge
If you are keen to know more about this role, please email Aparna at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your resume in MS Word format. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R22109193
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1