Job Title: Content Producer (Graphics & Social Media)
Job Type: Temp 12 Months
Job Location: Pasir Panjang Road
Key Skills: Strong in Adobe Creative Suite, Content Creation, Digital Marketing
Our client is the lead agency driving Singapore's Smart Nation initiative and public sector digital transformation. As the Centre of Excellence for Infocomm Technology and Smart Systems (ICT & SS), our client develops the Singapore Government's capabilities in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Application Development, Sensors & IoT, Digital Infrastructure, and Cybersecurity.
- To work with the communications and marketing team to develop creative artwork and concepts for digital and offline media. Includes creation of infographics, eDMs, digital banners, slide presentations, posters, brochures, advertisements, etc.
- To develop and manage a social media channel, and create content (e.g. short video posts) for it, especially for TikTok platform.
Required Work Experience:
- Advanced Diploma/Diploma in graphic design, mass communication or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of design experience in both offline and online creative
- Experience in creating digital marketing materials
- Candidates with good project management and people management skills are preferred
- Experience in social media channel management and content creation is preferred, especially for social media channels such as TikTok or Instagram.
- Experience in editorial content creation to support public relations efforts is an advantage
- Strong in the following areas: Creativity and flexibility, Typography and layout skills, Time management
- Strong in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc)
- Knowledge in Dreamweaver, GIF and video creation, or animation will be an advantage.
Monday – Thursday – 8.30 AM – 6 PM
Friday -8.30 AM – 5.30 PM
If interested, please share your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your salary expectations & availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602