Job Title: Compliance and Support Officer (CSO)
Job Type: Temporary 12 months
Job Location: Various locations
Key Skills: Compliance checks & Audit Checks
Our client is a ministry of the Government of Singapore that directs the formulation of policies related to the development of trade and industry in Singapore. To promote economic growth and create good jobs, to enable Singaporeans to improve their lives. Together with our statutory boards, we will ensure that Singapore’s economy continues to be competitive, is able to attract investments, and nurture a deeper base of global Singapore enterprises.
· Shape/change public’s behaviour and awareness of safe distancing measures
· Advice and guide establishments/ consumers to observe safe distancing measures in public places, e.g. Maintain 1-meter distance, wear masks, use of SafeEntry, etc.
· Explain the measures to be taken to the different customer segments
· Monitor establishments’ level of compliance with accordance to advisories
· Help to maintain safe distancing in high traffic places and key delivery locations such as shopping malls and supermarkets
· Submit periodic and adhoc reports for the situation on the ground, following each check completed
· Support audit checks across various agencies
· Support in any other precautionary and compliance measures/ administrative functions related to COVID-19
· Ability to perform shift duties, including working on weekends/public holidays
· Compliance checks & Audit
· Support in projects in areas such as travel lanes, supply chains and COVID-19 related issues Checks
· CSO to perform checks on each location based on a pre-determined list provided
· CSO to report findings to Managers after each check performed, through the use of FormSG/WhatsApp/Telegram.
· Daily reporting to be provided by Managers to MTI, incorporating highlights/ findings from CSOs
Required Work Experience:
· Tech savvy - Ability to use online form, QR code, Telegram and Whatsapp for regular communication and report submission
· Physically fit, able to take on 8-hour patrol shift
· Experience in customer service / good communication skills
· Good follow-up and engagement skills with the public and establishment owners
· Has a good attitude and takes initiative
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to [email protected] / [email protected] stating your salary expectations to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1986471