• Support the operations of a suite of School of Hospitality (SOH) CET and SkillsFuture-related programmes and courses including admission and enrolment of CET students in particular the SOH SkillsFuture-WorkStudy Programme, Professional Conversion Programme and other SkillsFuture-related courses.
• Coordinate class and trainer scheduling for SOH SkillsFuture programmes
• Manage students records and database.
• Support School of Hospitality (SOH) CET and Skills-Future-related Marketing Communication
• Plan and manage SOH’s CET and Skills-Future-related related events such as course previews, roadshows, sectoral coordination meetings, launch event and Graduation ceremonies
• Manage and handle course and general enquiries via email and phone including the hotline and email
• Provide overall administration support to the Manager championing the SOH CET and SkillsFuture-related programmes.
• Possess qualifications in the relevant field with at least 3 years of experience in administrative support role
• Excellent oral and written communication skill
• Must be IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficient in Microsoft Access and good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and website management would be an added advantage.
• Meticulous, responsible and pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
• Mon – Fri: 8.30am to 6.00pm. 1hr lunch break
• Woodlands. (School environment)
• Salary: S$9.50 per hour
• Contract Period: 1 Apr 2021 – 31 Dec 2021
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
and Nadiah at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure your resume is updated at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667