Job Title: Manager / Assistant Manager
Job Type: Temp 11 Months
Job Location: Pasir Panjang Road
Key Skills: Administrative Management/Support, Research and Co-ordination
Our client is the lead agency driving Singapore's Smart Nation initiative and public sector digital transformation. As the Centre of Excellence for Infocomm Technology and Smart Systems (ICT & SS), our client develops the Singapore Government's capabilities in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Application Development, Sensors & IoT, Digital Infrastructure, and Cybersecurity.
- Tidy up our key press management. Ensure keys are correctly tagged and check keys against the cabinet.
- Filings required by our Integrated Facilities Management to tidy up our records.
- Assist to refresh the look of all posters and signages in office. Standardize across buildings.
- Printing and labelling of lockers number across offices commencing in 1 April
- Asset tagging of lockers into Asset Management System (AMS). Tentative 1 month, commencing in mid-April to mid-May
- Locker key management on excel or AMS on Division allocated quantity, locker numbering and liaising with division’s Point Of Contact. Tentative 1 month, commencing in mid-April to mid-May
- Asset stock taking exercise commencing from 1 Apr
- To assist the Project Team to print appropriate RFID tags (metal vs non-metal), administrative support for internal approvals, arrangement of RFID tag delivery.
- To assist the Project Team in terms of administrative support to liaise with Custodian(s)/Reps to arrange to go off-site to tag the assets, take photos and upload them to Asset Management System (photos not needed if in data centres where photography is not allowed).
- To assist the Project Team to seek custodian’s acknowledgement that the asset has been correctly tagged/ photographed (Special SOP might be needed for assets in Data Centre as photos are not allowed).
- To assist the Project Team in conducting the FY20 Asset Stocktake Exercise (task 1, 2 and 3 will help to complete this task).
- To assist the Project Team with the write-up for the stocktake report include challenges and improvements.
Resource Booking System Related:
- Help to perform weekly updates of access card CSN numeric (data entry) in Resource Booking System to allow booking of room directly at the Touch Panel PC.
- Help to update staff movement i.e. New Hire, Staff Redeployment for hotdesk/fixed desk in Resource Booking System as and when.
Systems Access Control Related:
- Help to perform Access Control Review against Staff Movement list for Asset Management System and Resource Booking System on monthly basis.
- Smart office research - Research on the latest smart office solution trend and applications. May include but not limited to: general trends of smart office, smart office applications available in Singapore, in depth smart office case studies for one or two corporate offices and price indications if possible.
- Detailed utilisation gathering post Hybrid wok implementation to capture detailed desk utilisation by Divisions - 4 times a day for at least 2 weeks a month. Utilisation gathering occurs every month or every 2 month for total of 6 months.
- Support minor Addition & Alteration (A&A) works for offices, support research, prepare material and coordination on execution of minor A&A items. Experience not required. Instructions will be given.
Required Work Experience:
- Experience in Administrative Management/Support, Research and Co-ordination
Required Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
If interested, please share your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your salary expectations & availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602