- Personally assist Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) in all matters as needed.
- Provide secretariat support, including arranging logistics, managing Form SG surveys, and drafting minutes of meetings.
- Update and maintain accurate documentation in both SharePoint and ERS.
- Establishing and maintaining database of stakeholders.
- Perform any other work as needed.
- Minimum Degree holders
- Good communication skills (coordination with internal and external stakeholders)
- Good command of Microsoft office skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong written English for writing minutes of meeting, reports, emails and standard operating procedures
- Proactive and able to work independently with the ability to problem solve.
- Motivated with keen eye for detail, and meticulous with organisation of meetings
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Monday to Friday, 0900hrs to 1800hrs (5 days’ work week). 1 hour lunch break.
- Working location: TBC
- Salary: S$13.00 per hour
- Contract from 1 Aug 2020 to 30 Nov 2020 (4 months) with option to be renewed
- This is an outsourced role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg and Kezia at firstname.lastname@example.org | 64941417 or 62987159
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667