- General assistance to finance team.
- Filing and keeping all payment documents.
- Arrange for cartons delivery to storage areas.
- Assist Auditors when required to retrieve documents.
- Arranging and shifting of documents carton boxes.
- Min. Diploma
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be accurate and proficient in tasks.
- Be self-motivated, and also a good team player.
- Capable of meeting strict deadlines.
- Working location: Upper Changi Road
- Working hours: Mon – Thurs (8.15am – 5.45 pm) ; Fri (8.15am – 5.15pm)
- Contract duration: Immediate (6 months)
- This is an outsourced role.
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at [email protected] or Nadiah at [email protected]
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667