Our Client's work exemplifies the vital role of infrastructure in economic transformation, and the need to continually push the envelope of innovation. As Singapore transforms itself for the future, our Client will continue to develop specialised land and new innovative space to support and catalyse new industry clusters, in order to support the growth and transformation of industries and enterprises.
As a member of our Research & Development (R&D) Department, you will assist with the following:
- Attend to corporate briefings on annual budgeting, corporate planning exercise and organise work plan retreat for the Division.
- Assist to manage annual budgeting and account management for Innovation Fund and Division’s Operating Budget.
- Assist to manage prompt payment to vendors and contractors who were assigned collaborative R&D works with the corporation on a timely basis.
- Oversee the timely updates of R&D projects as part of the corporate project governance at management meetings.
- Support the corporate audit requirements and ensure the selective audit is fulfilled within the timeframe.
- Manage meetings between stakeholders, companies and corporation, capturing minutes of meetings, follow-up tasks and ensure timely delivery of tasks and assignments by respective personnel.
- Manage and organise the R&D database – presentations, templates, media fact sheet, FAQs, proposals from companies and research institutions.
- Support R&D engineers to organise programmes and activities to engage start-ups and local SMEs to promote an inclusive innovation ecosystem.
- Compile the official documents and final presentation materials in an orderly manner onto corporate intranet for centralisation, digitalisation of information and knowledge management.
- Attend to any day-to-day operations and other ad-hoc assignments.
The Profile We are Looking for:
- Diploma in (Civil Structural/ M&E) Engineering, Real Estate, Facilities Management or equivalent.
- A team player with integrity and have a strong sense of servicing the stakeholders and industry players.
- Good knowledge of financial and account management.
- Good communication and flair for writing.
- Meticulous in handling numerical values and possess the ability to do a cost-benefit analysis.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office software is a must. Knowledge in VISOR, project management will be a plus point.
- Creative and innovative works in the past experience could be considered for innovation attribute.
- Only Singaporeans / PR need to apply.
Prefer someone with relevant accounting/finance background for finance admin support such as budgeting/funding/payment matters, prefer someone with relevant accounting/finance background.
Someone with engineering/project management background, handling the operations such as coordination, compile and manage the database, oversee updates of projects, support in organising programmes/activities.
This exciting opportunity could be yours if you have prior experience. However, people with no experience will also be considered and training will be provided in order to help you achieve your career goals.
An attractive salary package, competitive benefits and the golden opportunity to develop personally and career-wise awaits the right candidate!
By submitting your application and resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
All resumes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested Candidates, please send your queries to:
Contact: Gibson Tham
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 93C4403 / EA Regn. No. R1988659