Job Location: 8, kaki Bukit Avenue 1
RMA Group Singapore is currently looking to appoint an Accountant to join their company accounting team in Singapore office.
RMA Group, a multi-disciplinary group that was formed in 1988 with the main aim to provide value-added Resource Management and Advisory services to its clients. We possess the accountability, resources and expertise to become a total solutions business partner to all our clients. To achieve this, we co-manage successful partnering relationships through aligned and committed management teams.
- Support the full spectrum of financial and admin functions, including full sets of accounts, financial report, statutory report (taxation, GST filing, and payroll calculation including IR8A preparation) and bills settlement
- Handle full set of accounts.
- Handle returns, income tax submission, GST quarterly report and filing
- Ensure timely preparation of management reports and financial analysis
- Prepare unaudited financial statements
- Liaise with auditors, corporate tax agents and other professional parties
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree /Diploma holder in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in audit or accounting firm
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Able to work independently
- Meticulous and keen to learn
If interested and having relevant experience, kindly apply with your updated copy of CV in word format at [email protected] stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Manager - Executive Search
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602