a) Tracking and update the deployment status of infrastructure/application projects, such as
Windows 10 deployment, USB issuance and KVM issuance, network printers, telco SIM cards issuance, accounts creation and application testing.
b) Track and update the inventory of end user devices, such as leased devices, internet devices, printers and peripherals.
c) Monitor and track the contract register and provide alert prior to contract expiry. Update the contract register on renewal of contracts, specifically for the various batches of leasing devices, and Telco SIM cards subscriptions.
d) Oversee the condemnation exercise of expired hardware and end user peripheral devices & ensure proper tracking and update of inventory movements.
e) Manage IT asset custodian
• Procurement of division specific IT equipment and software;
• Track and manage the issuance of such Division specific IT equipment and software;
• Manage the lost assets of such IT equipment and software in accordance to the “Standard Operating Policy for Loss / Damages of Government Furnished Equipment”.
• Diploma in computer science/computer engineering or other relevant ICT disciplines.
• 5 years relevant working experience in implementing ICT infrastructure projects and management.
• Knowledge of technical services delivery and management.
• Knowledge of public sector, industry and private sector best practices in the area of ICT Infrastructure.
• Good written and communication skills.
• Working location: Central
• Contract period: 1 year contract
• Working hours: 8.30am – 6pm
• Salary: $1600 - $2100/month (Depending on qualification and working experiences)
• This is an outsourced role
RMA CONSULTANTS PTE LTD
200 Jalan Sultan #03-38 email@example.com
Textile Centre T +65 6298 7159 F +65 6292 0459
Singapore 199018 UEN: 199307306W
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at Kyreachin@rmagroup.com.sg or Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667